Roswell Medical Funding
If you suffered injuries because of someone else’s negligence in Roswell, you probably have high medical costs. It might be impossible to cover all of your bills until you get a settlement. Unfortunately, the settlement process takes time. If you need help now, consider Roswell medical funding.
At Silver Dollar Financial, we’ll pay for your medical expenses directly. You won’t have to worry about late payments or collections. Plus, the application process is simple — and you only pay us back when you win your case.
To start your application, click Apply Now above or call (844) 871-0628. Our experienced and compassionate support team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
How the Medical Funding Process Works in Roswell
Medical funding might seem confusing at first, but it’s actually straightforward:
- The funding company evaluates your situation to determine if you qualify for funding.
- If you qualify, the company pays for your medical costs directly to your healthcare provider. You don’t have to worry about paying the bills yourself.
- After you get your settlement, you pay back the funds from what you win.
- If you don’t end up winning your case, you don’t have to pay the money back.
At Silver Dollar Financial, we understand the stress of mounting medical bills. Our process takes care of your costs as soon as possible — often, you hear back in as little as 24 hours. Plus, we take the loss if you don’t end up winning a settlement.
Medical Funding Covers Your Treatment
With medical funding, Silver Dollar Financial pays for your costs directly. The amount we pay depends on your medical expenses. You might have bills from:
- Doctor visits
- Hospital stays
- Testing procedures
- Prescription medication costs
- Physical therapy
- Imaging tests
When you apply for funding, we’ll get details about your most immediate costs. You can tell us which of your injuries costs you need to be covered.
No-Risk to You When Repaying the Funds
The thought of getting a money loan might seem risky — and we understand. Thankfully, our medical funding is not really a loan. We call it “funding” because it doesn’t come with the uncertainties of a traditional loan:
- Since you have a pending settlement, the money we use for medical bills is already yours.
- Medical funding gives you access to your settlement funds sooner.
- When you win your settlement, you pay the money back with your case compensation (and not out-of-pocket).
- If you don’t win a settlement, you don’t have to pay the funds back. We take the loss, and that’s the end of it.
Personal injury cases can take a long time. In Roswell, the statute of limitations is two years from your accident date (Georgia Code § 9-3-33).
It could take you and your lawyer a full two years to build and file your claim. Then, you must wait for the case to resolve — which takes more time.
Many people cannot wait for years to pay for their medical costs. Your healthcare provider will want payment almost immediately. Medical funding covers the gap between your injuries and compensation.
Reasons You Might Need Roswell Medical Funding
Medical funding has many benefits for injury victims. For one, it often helps during the negotiation phase.
You’ll seek compensation by filing a claim with the at-fault party’s insurance company. Disappointingly, insurance companies look for ways to reduce costs with each claim. The insurer might use your desperate situation to try and pay you less.
If you need money for your medical costs, you’ll feel pressured to accept a settlement sooner. But doing so can mean taking less than you deserve. When medical funding pays for your bills, you have more room to wait for a fair offer.
Medical Funding vs. Pre-Settlement Funding
At Silver Dollar Financial, we provide both medical funding and pre-settlement funding. It’s easy to confuse the two, so here’s the difference:
- Pre-settlement funding provides a lump-sum of cash for your immediate costs. You can use the money to cover your personal injury damages or for other living costs.
- Medical funding is just for your medical costs. Plus, we pay your bills directly instead of sending funds to you.
Medical funding is ideal when your treatment costs are most pressing. We pay your bills for you so that you can focus on your case. You’re more likely to negotiate a higher settlement if you can wait for the best resolution.
When you need help with other costs, too, pre-settlement funding is the best option. If you need any assistance, Silver Dollar Financial is here for you. To apply for funding today, click Apply Now above or call (844) 871-0628.
You Can Apply for Roswell Medical Funding in Three Steps
We use a simple three-step process when you apply for medical funding. It starts with an easy online application that you can complete now.
1. Apply Online Today
Click Apply Now on this page to open the application. There are no application fees, and we don’t use your credit score in our evaluation. We’ll get some information from you like:
- First and last name
- Contact information
- Your lawyer’s contact information
- How much you need in funding
- Details about your injury case
Step one is the only one that requires effort from you. After this, we’ll do the rest.
2. Our Team Does a Review
Our knowledgeable and compassionate experts will look at your application. In many cases, you can hear back in as little as 24 hours. If we need additional information, we’ll let you know.
3. We Pay Your Medical Bills
If we approve you, we’ll pay for your medical bills directly. Then, you only pay us back when you get your settlement. It doesn’t matter how long that takes.
We know that life doesn’t always go as planned. It’s the same situation with personal injury cases. If you don’t end up winning, you don’t have to pay us back.
Apply for the Roswell Medical Funding You Need Today
To get the medical funding you need, apply with Silver Dollar Financial today. Click Apply Now or call us at (844) 871-0628 to get started.