If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall accident, you have to meet the rising costs of medical bills, rent, and other living expenses even as you recuperate in the hospital or at home without work. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that the personal injury lawsuit will pay off as quickly as you would have wished them to pay. This is where the premises liability lawsuit loans come in.
At Silver Dollar Financial, we give pre-settlement loans to plaintiffs of unsettled premises liability lawsuits against property owners. We provide legal funding for living or medical expenses within 24 hours of approval. Contact us today to determine if you qualify.
What Are Premise Liability Lawsuits Loans?
Premise liability lawsuit loans or pre-settlement funding are the funding private financial institutions offer to injured plaintiffs in exchange for a percentage of the expected future settlement amounts. Pre-settlement funding provides the plaintiffs with a financial lifeline that helps them survive the difficult time as they wait for their personal injury claim to be settled. At Silver Dollar Financial, we offer the lowest rates on lawsuit loans funding, so more of your settlement stays in your pocket.
Premises Liability Accident Claims We Fund
Most people wrongly presume that premises liability lawsuit funding is only limited to slip-and-fall cases. However, there are myriads of other types of cases we fund, which include:
- Dog and other animal bites
- Construction site accident
- Collapsed floors and ceilings
- Abuse, neglect, or assaults
- Nursing home accidents
- Machinery accidents
- Insufficient or negligent security
- Slip and falls
- Fire accidents
- Wrongful death
- Falling trees and tree branches
- Falling equipment or products
What Are the Requirements for Pre-Settlement Funding?
The specific requirements for premises liability lawsuit loans differ from one lender to another. However, with Silver Dollar Financial, qualifying is easy. We only require the following for pre-settlement funding requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Proof that you have retained an attorney on a contingency basis. The attorney should also have express authority to control the settlement amount in a trust account.
- You must also have a meritorious claim against an insured or self-insured entity.
Once you qualify for the loan, we will reach out to your attorney and keep you in the know as we ask for case files and crucial documents related to your premises liability lawsuit. After receiving all the documentation from your lawyers, we will tell you how much you are approved for. Once your funding is approved, it will take a maximum of 24 hours for the money to hit your account.
How Much Funding Can I Qualify for?
Lenders typically base their funding on a percentage of the expected settlement. In most cases, you can take out loans ranging from 10-20% of the value of your settlement. The lenders may consult your attorneys and other legal and financial experts when reviewing your claim funding request.
Some of the factors that influence the amount of funding you will receive include:
- Liability: Lenders typically seek to determine who was at fault in your premises liability accident. If your accident was well documented with photos, videos, witness statements, medical provider reports, incident reports, the approval process for higher amounts becomes easy.
- Damages: The extent of your injuries also determines the percentage of funding you will receive. Premises liability lawsuits likely to settle for very high dollar amounts due to the significant injuries and damages sustained attracts higher pre-settlement funding than lawsuits involving minor injuries.
- Insurance coverage: Pre-settlement loan providers need to confirm that the right coverage exists for the premise. They will ask about how much insurance coverage exists vs. the medical provider’s liens in your case. Typically, commercial policies are usually large enough for most claims.
At Silver Dollar Financial, you can apply and receive up to $100,000. You will only pay back the advanced amount if you win your premises liability accident lawsuit. If you lose the case, you won’t have to pay us anything.
Will Bad Credit Impact My Chances of Getting a Premise Liability Lawsuit Loan?
Bad credit won’t affect your chances of getting a lawsuit loan from Silver Dollar Financial. Settlement funding is typically not based on your financial history. Besides, you are not the one with the responsibility to pay back the loan. When you win a case, it is your attorney’s duty to forward the loan amount to us.
Apply for a Lawsuit Loan Today for Free with Silver Dollar Financial
Silver Dollar Financial offers settlement loans to help you live your life stress-free as you wait for the determination of your case. Instead of having to wait without any money for living costs such as rent, school fees, or medical bills, you can get a loan of up to $100,000 from Silver Dollar Financial to ease your pain and help you back on your feet. Contact us today to learn more.