While you wait for your settlement to come through, you could face a large pile of debt continuously growing as each day passes. Your accident was not your fault, and you should not have to face harsh financial consequences or settle for poor medical treatment due to the at-fault party’s carelessness.
For Dunwoody residents going through a rough situation after their accident, Silver Dollar Financial can help ease the financial burden. Our pre-settlement funding enables you to get back onto your feet so you can focus on winning your claim and healing from your injuries. Call us at (844) 871-0628.
How Does Pre-Settlement Funding Work?
Also known as a lawsuit loan or litigation financing, pre-settlement funding offers third-party financial backing during your personal injury lawsuit. The money you receive can help you pay bills and keep your head above water while you wait for compensation from the at-fault party.
If we approve your application, you will receive a lump sum right away that goes directly into your bank account. Then, when you receive damages from the defendant at the conclusion of your case, your attorney will use that money to pay us back.
Click to contact the Silver Dollar Financial Team today or Call +1(844)871-0628
How to Use Our Pre-Settlement Funding in Dunwoody
When you receive funding from us, using it is simple. You can put your money toward any of the various expenses faced by personal injury accident victims, including:
- Medical expenses, prescriptions, hospital visits, physical therapy
- Medical and life-sustaining equipment
- Vehicle repairs and various property damages
- Tuition fees and other school expenses
- Living expenses and utilities
- Rent or mortgage payments
- Food and grocery expenses
The money you receive is yours to use as you wish. We do not restrict you on what expenses you spend it on.
Pre-Settlement Funding Gives You Negotiating Power
In addition to paying off your expenses, you also get an added benefit of negotiating power. By having the funds to cover your financial obligations, the defense and the insurance company cannot pressure you into taking a lower settlement.
If you face tough financial times, you may be more inclined to accept a settlement not in your favor because you need cash now. But, unfortunately, insurance companies will seek to exploit this and offer you compensation that will be heavily in their favor, not yours.
By getting your pre-settlement money fast, this tactic does not work. You can hold out for a better settlement, and the insurance companies will not have a way to bully or pressure you into a fast resolution during negotiations or at trial.
How Do I Repay Pre-Settlement Funding?
The pre-settlement funds you receive will come in the form of a non-recourse loan. Non-recourse loans are different from traditional recourse loans that you typically get at a bank or other financial institutions.
If you default or fail to pay a non-recourse loan, you are not liable for the debt. In other words, if you do not win a settlement and cannot pay us back, you owe us nothing at all.
Think of pre-settlement funding like you would a cash advance. The loan you receive from us now is merely money borrowed against the settlement that you expect to win. Therefore, there is little to no risk when you get funding from Silver Dollar Financial.
Apply Now for Pre-Settlement Funding
How to Apply for Funding During Your Dunwoody Lawsuit
Our application process is easy. All you need to do is:
- Apply using our online application form. Provide your personal information, your lawyer’s information, details about your case, how much money you need, how much your settlement is worth, and your current financial situation.
- Our team will assess your application and follow up with you or your lawyer if more information is required.
- We will notify you of approval, and you can receive up to $100,000 in funding.
We also do not require a credit check, proof of employment, or any personal guarantee from you. All we need is what we ask for in the application. What matters the most to us are the details of your case.
Am I Eligible for Pre-Settlement Funding?
Not everyone who applies will receive pre-settlement funding. Therefore, we carefully examine the details of each case when deciding whether to approve or deny the application. Qualified candidates are those who:
- Were injured in an accident caused by negligence. For example, you may have incurred injuries because of medical malpractice, a traffic collision, a slip and fall, or a workplace accident.
- Have a personal injury lawsuit that is currently pending. If you have not yet filed your case with the courts, you should wait until after you do so to apply for funding.
- Are a plaintiff in their suit. Defendants are not eligible for litigation financing.
- Are represented by an attorney working the case on contingency. Individuals representing themselves “pro se” will not be approved for funding.
- Have a lawyer who agrees to participate in the funding process. This is crucial because your attorney must provide prompt information about your case and sign off on the funding agreement.
- Have a strong case with a high likelihood of a settlement. Successful cases usually have clear evidence against the defendant and quantifiable damages documented by medical records and bills.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Pre-Settlement Loan?
We know that your bills and expenses are time-sensitive, especially if you can no longer earn a living because of your injuries. That’s why we work quickly to qualify you.
If your application is complete and you meet the eligibility requirements listed above, we will notify you of approval in as little as 24 hours. Then all you need to do is sign the agreement so we can release the funds.
How fast you get the funds will depend on the delivery method you choose. Money sent via an electronic wire transfer to your bank account will be available within hours, while a paper check sent through the mail can take a few days to arrive.
Apply with Us to Fund Your Dunwoody Lawsuit Today
At Silver Dollar Financial, we operate with transparency and do not use high-pressure tactics. As a result, our application process is fast, free, and has no obligation.
Call us today at (844) 871-0628 to learn more about your financing options and how we can help. We are available 24/7 to help personal injury victims in Dunwoody and throughout the state of Georgia. You can also contact us anytime using our online application form.