The trauma of your motor vehicle wreck could have a devastating impact on your life for the foreseeable future. When someone else is to blame, you can hold them accountable for their negligence with help from a car accident or personal injury lawyer. Although there is an opportunity for you to recover your losses in full, the process could be far more complex and drawn out than you might have anticipated.
You may need the financial support you are entitled to sooner than you thought. Fortunately, when you contact our loan specialists at Silver Dollar Financial, you can find out whether you qualify for our Chicago car accident loans. Apply now, fill out our online contact form, or call us to find out more about whether you meet the eligibility criteria for approval.
Car Accident Loans in Chicago, IL
Only some people understand how pre-settlement legal funding works. First, you need to find a car accident loan company with a good reputation. You are looking for help covering your costs.
The last thing you need is to take out a loan only to be burdened by considerable interest rates, which could put you further into debt. When you choose Silver Dollar Financial, you do not need to worry about being taken advantage of by an untrustworthy company. When you need an advance on your car accident settlement funds, our institution is here to help.
We are loaning you a portion of your car accident settlement now in exchange for a flat fee. Then, once your settlement comes in, you pay us back. It really is that simple.
Click to contact the Silver Dollar Financial Team today or Call +1(844)871-0628
How Car Accident Legal Funding Is Different from a Bank Loan
Unlike traditional bank loans, our car accident loans in Chicago, IL, are not designed to prey on those struggling financially. With a bank loan, you may need to:
- Provide proof of income
- Provide credit references
- Have a good credit score
- Be ready to pay compound interest rates
Car accident loans are different. Here is how:
- We do not charge compound interest.
- We do not require credit references.
- We never ask for proof of income.
- We do not care what your credit score is.
You are not taking out a loan you will be expected to repay with your income. With car accident loans, you must be prepared to pay back your loan once your settlement funds are paid out. In this way, your repayment is not based on your ability to repay the loan through your earned income.
Applying for Car Accident Settlement Loans in Chicago
If you are ready to apply for your Chicago car accident settlement loans, you can do so in three easy steps:
- Step one – Gather the materials and documents you need to fill out our application in full.
- Step two – Include all of the information we need, including your attorney’s contact information, and submit your application.
- Step three – Wait for our loan specialists to reach out to your lawyer, verify your information, and approve your car accident loan application.
Once your car accident loan has been approved, you can expect your settlement funds to reach your bank within hours.
The Value of Your Chicago Car Accident Damages
When you are pursuing your car accident lawsuit, you have the right to be made whole. You should be repaid for all of the losses you experience. Your lawyer will be responsible for maximizing the amount you are awarded.
Some of the other damages that are often paid out in car accident claims include:
- Vehicle repair costs
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Personal property damages
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages and earning capacity
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Diminished quality of life
- Loss of consortium
Apply Now for Pre-Settlement Funding
Who Should Compensate You for Your Suffering After a Car Accident in Chicago
The liable party will be responsible for compensating you for your damages. There are often multiple parties to share liability for car accident injuries, including:
- Negligent drivers
- Government agencies
- Auto parts designers
- Auto parts manufacturers
- Vehicle parts distributors
- Safety inspectors
- Auto technicians
Get Access to Your Car Accident Funds ASAP
The amount of legal funding you could be authorized after your car accident can vary depending on your financial needs and goals. Typically, we have the resources to approve up to 20% of your anticipated settlement payout. However, this amount can increase or decrease based on the specific circumstances of your case.
Illinois Car Accident Laws that Could Affect Your Settlement
Several car accident laws in Illinois could have an impact on your opportunity to pursue your car accident claim and the amount of compensation you are awarded. These include:
- Illinois’ two-year personal injury statute of limitations, which limits the amount of time you have to pursue your claim
- Illinois’ fault-based insurance laws, which require you to file an insurance claim with the liable party’s insurer
- Illinois’ pure comparative negligence laws, which reduce the amount of compensation you are awarded based on your proportional fault
Qualifying for a Chicago Car Accident Loan
Are you ready to apply for your car accident legal funding? Here are the qualifying criteria you need to meet:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- It would be best if you have a car accident or personal injury lawyer.
- Your attorney must verify that you are anticipating a settlement payout.
Once these requirements have been met and your application has been approved, you can access the car accident settlement funds you need when you need them most.
Get Help from Silver Dollar Financial Today
You may have initially been under the impression that Chicago car accident loans were too good to be true. Now that you know more about how they work and can improve your life, you may be anxious to get started on your application.
You can apply now by calling our loan specialists at Silver Dollar Financial or by filling out our online contact form if you have additional questions or concerns. You could be just a few hours away from financial freedom when you get approved.