Decatur Structured Settlement Funding
Many personal injury cases in Decatur end in a settlement. The at-fault party has to pay a certain amount of money to the injured party. Most settlements come in lump-sum payments, but others pay out over time.
If your settlement deal does not provide enough money upfront, Decatur structured settlement funding could be the solution. Silver Dollar Financial can provide a lump-sum of cash to cover your costs. Plus, we often approve applications in as little as 24 hours.
To apply for structured settlement funding, click Apply Now above or call (844) 871-0628. You can complete the process in a few clicks.
How a Structured Settlement Works in Decatur
Structured settlements have become more common since the Periodic Payment Settlement Tax Act of 1982. The Act allowed injured parties to receive settlements as an ongoing income.
A structured settlement is a regular payment schedule that the at-fault party pays after a lawsuit. Here’s how it works:
- The injured party receives consistent income from the at-fault party.
- Instead of one single settlement, the injured party should receive compensation over many different payments.
- Structured settlements are the most common with larger settlements.
The at-fault party can put the settlement money towards an annuity. An annuity guarantees regular payments from an insurance company over a specific period. The settlement agreement should contain details about the payments.
Structured settlements might happen if there is a risk of someone spending a lump-sum quickly. Some people might also choose a structured settlement for tax purposes. However, this settlement option often comes with disadvantages.
The Cons of a Structured Settlement
A structured settlement might seem great at first. You can receive long-term payments from your settlement, and there are tax benefits. However, the pros often end there.
Typical disadvantages of a structured settlement include the following:
- A structured settlement tends to benefit the payer more than you. The at-fault party might avoid paying what they owe you all at once. Meanwhile, you’re stuck waiting for your full compensation.
- A recession or inflation could decrease your payments over time. Even if you have protection against these things, other economic changes could leave you with too-small payments.
- Structured settlements often cost less for insurance companies than lump-sum payments. (Thankfully, recent laws have forced insurers to be honest about what a settlement costs them.)
- If you have unexpected injury-related costs, your payments might not be enough to cover them. For example, your medical expenses might be higher than you anticipated.
Structured compensation can also feel like a lack of justice. The at-fault party can take more time to pay what you deserve. You and your family will have to wait longer for the money you deserve.
If you realize your structured settlement wasn’t a good deal, it can cause a lot of stress. But you don’t have to wait for your payments to trickle in. The solution you’re looking for could be Decatur structured settlement funding.
Your Structured Settlement Funding Options
Through Silver Dollar Financial, you can apply for structured settlement funding. If you qualify, you can get a lump-sum settlement amount now. You can use your funding for:
- Medical costs
- Lost wages
- Property repair costs
- Other living costs
Instead of waiting for your payments to come over time, you can get the funds now. A loan through Silver Dollar Financial lets you enjoy your settlement at one time.
We provide a quick and straightforward process to apply for the funds you need.
1. Apply for Your Funding Now
You can apply for structured settlement funding right on our website. To get started, click the Apply Now button above. The next screen will walk you through the application.
We’ll get some straightforward information like:
- Details about you: Your name, email, phone number, and state
- Details about your case: Type of case and fund needs
- Your lawyer’s name and contact information
We do not need your credit score to evaluate your application. The strength of your case will determine your qualification.
Complete the form as thoroughly as possible. If we have enough information, we’ll be able to give you a faster decision. We’ll also let you know if we need anything else from you.
2. We Start the Evaluation Process
Once you submit your application, we’ll look over the details. If we approve you for funding, you can receive up to $100,000 to use now. You can get approval in as little as 24 hours after applying.
If it turns out we need to know more, we’ll contact you or your lawyer as soon as possible. The goal is to get you your funds quickly.
3. We Approve You and Pay What You Deserve
After approval, it’s all uphill from there. Silver Dollar Financial will send your funds right to your bank account. You and your family can use the money as you need it. Get ready to have control of your financial situation.
Unlike a traditional loan, there are no out-of-pocket costs when paying it back. You can simply pay back the funds as you receive your structured settlements. Since the money is already yours to use, the loan process is as risk-free as possible.
Our number one goal is your satisfaction. With fast service and friendly staff, we’re here to help in your time of need. We believe everyone should have access to the compensation they deserve after a personal injury accident.
Apply for Fast and Easy Decatur Structured Settlement Funding Today
Sometimes, structured settlements do not end up benefiting you. You might need a lump-sum of money for your expenses. Thankfully, you don’t have to struggle in between settlement payments.
Silver Dollar Financial can provide fast and convenient money based on your full settlement. We are here to help if you need the entire funds from your case now. You might be eligible for up to $100,000 from your full compensation.
Click the Apply Now button above to start your online application. You can also contact our offices at (844) 871-0628 if you need additional assistance. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.