After an injury accident in Decatur, your financial situation can become stressful. You might struggle to make ends meet while you wait for your settlement. Thankfully, our Decatur legal funding can help by filling in the gaps.
At Silver Dollar Financial, our goal is to bring you peace of mind. We can provide up to $100,000 in pre-settlement legal funding. You won’t owe anything back until your case resolves.
You can apply for funding right on our secure website. To get started, click the Apply Now button above or call (844) 871-0628. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a week.
How Legal Funding Works in Decatur
Legal funding provides the money you need before your case settles. You can use the money for economic damages or living costs like:
- Medical bills
- Prescription medications
- Lost income
- Vehicle repairs
- Rent or mortgage payments
- Utility costs
The at-fault party is legally responsible for your damages (Georgia Code Section 51-1-6). However, you must go through the legal process to get your compensation. In the meantime, you have bills to pay.
Legal funding helps you pay for essentials until you get your settlement money. Plus, there are no upfront costs to worry about. At Silver Dollar Financial, our process includes:
- Up to $100,000 in legal funding
- Approval in as little as 24 hours
- A simple online application
- Friendly and caring staff
- No repayment unless you win a settlement
We believe financial stress should not be a part of your personal injury claim. We can help relieve any money worries so that you can focus on your recovery.
Click to contact the Silver Dollar Financial Team today or Call +1(844)871-0628
Legal Cases We Fund in Decatur
Silver Dollar Financial provides legal funding for many different types of personal injury cases. We have helped clients involved in situations like:
- Personal injury accidents
- Car accidents
- Truck crashes
- Passenger vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle crashes
- Wrongful death cases
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workers’ compensation cases
- Product liability claims
If another person’s negligence caused your injury, you might qualify for funding. We will evaluate your case details after you apply. If you are eligible for financing, you’ll be able to receive the advance funds you need.
Reasons for Denied Legal Funding Applications
Qualifying for legal funding is often simple. However, there are some reasons you might not be eligible. Some examples include:
- Incomplete application. Be sure to complete all areas of your application and provide all the requested paperwork. Also, make sure the information you give us is accurate. We will need to know some basic facts about your situation.
- The case type doesn’t qualify. Silver Dollar Financial covers many different types of claims. However, there are some exceptional situations. If you’re worried about qualifying, contact our team at (844) 871-0628.
- We couldn’t get in touch with your lawyer. Make sure your attorney knows that you applied for legal funding. (Thankfully, they often already do because we work closely with many personal injury attorneys.) We’ll need to speak to your lawyer before we can provide funding.
- Possible other reasons. Each person and case is unique. We carefully evaluate each application. If there’s a reason we cannot provide funding, we’ll let you know.
Thankfully, many of our applicants qualify for legal funds. Plus, many get their approval in as little as 24 hours.
The best way to know if you qualify is by applying. Click Apply Now above to complete a quick application today.
How Legal Funding Benefits You and Your Compensation
Pre-settlement funding is about more than quick cash. It can also benefit your legal outcome.
Those injured by another person often face financial stress. High medical bills, long periods of lost work, and other costs add up quickly. It can become increasingly challenging to stay afloat.
The other side knows that you are hurting for money. The insurance company will try to use your desperation against you, hoping that you’ll accept a lower settlement to get the cash fast. When you have legal funding, you can wait out the negotiation for fair compensation.
Apply Now for Pre-Settlement Funding
Silver Dollar Financial Offers Only Non-Recourse Funds
Our legal funding is not like a traditional loan. It’s not actually a loan at all — it’s like a cash advance to yourself.
Silver Dollar Financial provides “non-recourse” funding. That means:
- You don’t have to pay back the money if you lose your case.
- If you do win your case, you simply pay the funds back from your settlement or jury award.
- After paying back the funding, you keep the rest of your compensation.
Non-recourse funding is risk-free and straightforward for you. You can get the funds you need without worrying about loan consequences.
No Credit Score Required to Apply
Our approval process depends on the strength of your case. We do not use your credit score to decide if you qualify. This is just another way our funding differs from traditional loans.
What to Do After Your Case Resolves
After you win your compensation, the process is easy. You pay back the funds from what you win (and you keep the rest). Your lawyer will likely know what to do, but our team is here to help if you need us.
Three Simple Steps to Legal Funding
You can apply for our Decatur legal funding right now. It only takes a few minutes. You could have the approval you need in as little as 24 hours.
1. Apply for Funding Online
Click on Apply Now above to go to the application form. We’ll ask for some basic information like:
- Your first and last name
- Your contact information
- Your lawyer’s name and information
- Your state
- What type of case you have
You can also get started by calling us at (844) 871-0628. We do not use your credit score as part of the process.
2. We Evaluate Your Application
We’ll look at your application as soon as we get it. We’ll talk to your lawyer about your situation as well. If we need additional information, we’ll reach out as soon as possible.
3. You Get the Money
If we can approve your application, you might know in as little as 24 hours. We’ll send the funds straight to your bank account to use as needed. Silver Dollar Financial offers up to $100,000 in legal funding.
Apply for Legal Funding in Decatur Today
Silver Dollar Financial understands how stressful personal injury costs can be. We’re here to help by offering legal funding to injury victims.
Get started today by applying through our website or calling (844) 871-0628. If you have any questions about your case or funding, don’t hesitate to reach out.