Legal funding can help you make ends meet after an accident in Norcross. If someone else caused your injuries, they are responsible for the damages. But you might wait months or years for your settlement. In the meantime, our Norcross legal funding can be your lifeline.
Silver Dollar Financial provides legal funding after an injury accident. We offer up to $100,000 from your pending settlement amount. You simply pay back the funds whenever you win your settlement. If you don’t end up winning your case, you don’t have to pay us back.
Applying for legal funding is easy. Click on Apply Now above to start your application. You can also call us 24/7 at (844) 871-0628 to get started.
What to Know About Legal Funding in Norcross
After someone else causes your injuries, you will have personal injury damages like:
- Medical bills
- Future medical costs
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
You should not have to pay for these losses. But pursuing a settlement from the at-fault party takes time. Until you get your compensation, the medical bills and missed work time can pile up.
You will also have everyday living expenses. Rent, utilities, and food costs still exist after your accident. Juggling all of your financial responsibilities can be incredibly overwhelming and stressful.
Legal funding helps you pay for your costs. You get a lump-sum of cash based on your pending settlement. The money is yours to use as you need it.
Click to contact the Silver Dollar Financial Team today or Call +1(844)871-0628
Our Legal Funding Process
At Silver Dollar Financial, we make legal funding as simple as possible:
- There are no upfront or out-of-pocket costs.
- We can provide up to $100,000 for immediate use.
- You can apply online in just three steps.
- We can often approve an application in as little as 24 hours.
- You only repay the money from your settlement. If you don’t win a settlement, you don’t have to repay us.
When you get legal funding through Silver Dollar Financial, you’ll work with a caring team of experts. We know how stressful a personal injury case can be. Our goal is to help you cover costs to reduce your stress and worry.
Advantages of Legal Funding
Legal funding has many advantages. For one, it’s virtually risk-free. There is no repayment until you win your settlement or jury award.
The repayment comes straight from what you win — and you keep the rest. If you don’t end up winning your case, you’re off the hook. You don’t have to pay back the funds in any way.
Legal funding can also help the outcome of your case:
- The other side knows you are probably hurting for money. They may try to use it against you by waiting you out.
- If you need cash now, it’s harder to wait for a fair settlement. You’ll be tempted to accept a lower offer just to get compensation.
- When legal funding pays for your bills, there is less desperation. You can spend time negotiating for the settlement you deserve.
Legal Funding Is Not a Loan
Legal funding might seem similar to a loan — but it’s actually not. It’s a purchase and a cash advance.
When you take out a loan, you have to worry about debts, interest, and late payments. Sometimes, the lender can pursue your personal assets if you can’t repay the money. None of this is an issue with legal funding.
Silver Dollar Financial only offers non-recourse funding, which means:
- We provide a cash advance from your pending settlement. (So, the money is already yours to use.)
- When you win your settlement, you simply pay back the money from what you win. You get to keep the rest.
- If you don’t win a settlement, there is no obligation. You don’t have to pay back the funds.
When approving someone for funding, we look at the strength of their case. We do not use your credit score to evaluate your situation.
Apply Now for Pre-Settlement Funding
Covered Legal Cases in Norcross
If another party’s actions caused your injuries, you might qualify for legal funding. We have helped clients involved in cases like:
- Car accidents
- Truck collisions
- Bicycle crashes
- Pedestrian crashes
- Wrongful death accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Product liability claims
- Medical malpractice cases
After you submit your application, we can approve you in as little as 24 hours.
How Our Legal Funding Process Works
Need legal funding right now? You can apply immediately — right on our website. Here’s how it works.
Submit Your Application
Click the Apply Now button above to get started. On the application form, we’ll get information like:
- Your name
- Your contact information
- Name and information for your lawyer
- Your type of personal injury case
- Your funding needs
If you prefer to apply by phone, call us at (844) 871-0628. Our compassionate staff members will be happy to help. Plus, we are available 24/7, 365.
Get a Quick Answer
As soon as we receive your application, we’ll evaluate your case. We’ll contact your attorney to discuss the details. If we need more information, we’ll let you know.
We will let you know if we approve your application. You could get an answer in as little as 24 hours.
We Send Your Money
Once we approve you, we’ll send over your funds. You’ll have up to $100,000 sent to your bank account. You can use the money as needed for your costs.
After You Win Your Settlement
Repaying your legal funding is easy. Once you win your settlement, we get the portion that we advanced to you. You keep the rest!
Improving Your Chances of Qualifying
Your qualification depends on a few factors. Here are some ways you can improve your chances of quick approval:
- Fill out the application completely. We don’t ask for a lot of information. However, we will need to understand your situation and your case. If we need to contact you for additional information, it can slow down the process.
- Notify your attorney. Make sure your attorney knows that you’re applying for legal funding with us. We’ll need to speak with them about your case. They will need to know to expect our call.
It’s best to apply as soon as possible after your case begins. The sooner you get started, the easier it is to receive your funds.
Get the Legal Funding in Norcross You Need Today
At Silver Dollar Financial, we provide legal funding for up to $100,000. We believe everyone has a right to justice. Pre-settlement funding can help you take your power back.
To apply with us today, click on Apply Now above or call (844) 871-0628. We’re here to answer any of your questions or concerns.