Peachtree City Legal Funding
Even the most prudent individuals can become victims of an injury accident in Peachtree City. Unfortunately, we cannot control other peoples’ carelessness or recklessness. When an accident happens, it leaves victims with costly bills and a lack of resources.
Injury victims in Georgia can seek compensation through a personal injury settlement. However, getting a fair offer takes time. Sometimes, you need to file a lawsuit that takes even longer. While you wait for a resolution, your accident and living costs continue to rise.
Peachtree City legal funding is the solution for many. At Silver Dollar Financial, we provide fast funds for your injury costs. You only pay us back when you win your case — and only if you win. To apply today, click Apply Now above or call (844) 871-0628.
Types of Legal Funding in Peachtree City
Silver Dollar Financial provides different types of funding to injury victims in Peachtree City. Our services give you money fast for your needs while you wait on your settlement. We also offer a three-step process:
- You apply online by clicking Apply Now or calling (844) 871-0628. We’ll get some basic information about you, your lawyer, and your situation. (Note that we do not use your credit score as part of the review process.)
- We review your application. Our team will go over the details of your application after you send it. If we need more information, we’ll contact you or your lawyer. We can evaluate some cases in as little as 24 hours.
- You get your money. After approval, we’ll send you the cash you need. Silver Dollar Financial provides up to $100,000 from your pre-pending settlement. You use the money as needed for your expenses.
We offer legal funding to fit your needs after your accident. Here are the types of services we provide.
Pre-Settlement Legal Funding
Pre-settlement funding is our most frequent type of legal funding. This funding option is for those who are waiting on their case to resolve. For example, you might be negotiating with the insurance company for a better offer.
Personal injury claims are slow and frustrating for injury victims because:
- The insurance company might offer you a lowball settlement, but it’s barely enough to cover your costs.
- To get an offer you deserve, your lawyer will need to negotiate. But negotiation takes time.
- While you wait for your case, you have medical bills from your injuries plus basic living expenses. If your injuries prevent you from working, you cannot earn more income for you and your family.
Many injury victims need immediate help with their costs. Our pre-settlement funding provides an advance on a portion of the settlement you expect to receive. When you finally get your compensation, you simply pay us back — and the rest is yours.
Pre-settlement funding can be the lifeline you need while you focus on your case. Plus, there is no risk to you regarding repayment. If you don’t end up winning your case, you don’t have to pay back the funding.
Structured Settlement Funding in Peachtree City
Our legal funding also helps injury victims who’ve already settled their cases. Some cases end with a structured settlement, which is smaller payments over a specific time. Instead of getting money at one time, structured settlements make you wait for each payment.
Structured settlements are only useful in limited situations. Unfortunately, many injury victims realize the downside of structured settlements too late. Now, they know they need more of their compensation at once.
Structured settlement funding provides up to $100,000 from your full settlement amount. You get to enjoy the total value of what you won instead of waiting. Then, you simply pay us back as your payments trickle in.
Medical Funding in Peachtree City
Medical bills make up the most considerable portion of most accident costs. Mounting medical bills can derail someone’s entire life. If you were injured in an accident, you might wonder how you’ll pay your medical bills before getting a settlement.
Thankfully, medical funding is an ideal solution for many people. Here’s how it works:
- Silver Dollar Financial pays your medical provider directly for your medical bills.
- You get to focus on your case and healing instead of stressing about bill payment.
- When you get your settlement, you pay back the funds with what you win.
- If you don’t end up winning your case, you don’t pay back the funding.
Peachtree medical funding removes the stress of unpaid medical bills. Instead, you can focus on your case and on getting the treatment you need.
Inheritance Funding in Peachtree City
Losing a loved one is a tragic situation for anyone. It’s even worse when the legal process for inheritances drags on.
Sometimes, a will becomes stalled in probate for an extended time. Meanwhile, you have expenses to pay. An inheritance loan can provide the money you need while you wait. Silver Dollar Financial can help you with a loan or direct you to other places for assistance.
Examples of Peachtree City Legal Funding Cases
Legal funding services are non-recourse, which means there is no collateral. In other words, there’s nothing on the line if you don’t win your case. You only pay back the funding from your case winnings — and only if you win.
Our Peachtree City legal funding covers cases like:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workers’ compensation cases
- Social Security Disability claims
When you apply for funding, we’ll get some information about your case. Our team will use what you provide to determine your eligibility. If you need more information, we’ll contact your lawyer.
Apply for the Peachtree City Legal Funding You Need Today
A personal injury accident should not leave you without options. At Silver Dollar Financial, we help injury victims cover their costs through legal funding.
You only pay us back when you win your settlement. If you don’t end up winning anything, you don’t have to pay us back.
To apply for funding, click Apply Now or call (844) 871-0628 today.