Sandy Springs Structured Settlement Funding
If you’ve been injured by someone else’s action in Sandy Springs, you might have received a structured settlement. But structured settlements limit your options after an injury. Over time, you might realize that you need more of your settlement upfront.
Our Sandy Springs structured settlement funding can help. We’ll provide a lump sum from your structured settlement to use as needed. Many times, our clients get their funding in as little as 24 hours.
Applying for funding is easy through Silver Dollar Financial. Simply apply one or call us at (844) 871-0628 to get started today. Our team is here to help you get the funding you need more.
Funding for Personal Injury Settlements
Personal injury accidents can leave victims with many damages. You can seek compensation through a personal injury settlement. However, structured settlements limit what you can do with the money you win.
Structured settlement funding gives you faster access to more of your money. You get a cash advance on your total settlement now. Then, you simply pay back the funds as your payments come in.
We provide financial assistance for personal injury cases like:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Slip and fall accidents
- And many others
If someone’s negligence led to your injuries and you received a structured settlement, you probably qualify for funding.
Reasons for Structured Settlement Funding
People turn to structured settlement funding for many reasons. They might realize that they need more of their compensation sooner. This is understandable since the settlement is supposed to help you recover after your injuries.
You might apply for funding to:
- Cover medical bills and other accident damages
- Pay for rent, mortgage, or other living costs
- Start a business opportunity
- Pay for school tuition
- Purchase a car for transportation
- Cover an unexpected life event
Structured settlement funding can help you make a positive change in your life. And since the settlement is already yours, it’s not a loan. Funding is like a cash advance to yourself. You don’t have to pay anything out of pocket after getting your funds.
No Credit or Background Check Needed
Traditional loans come with a lot of risks. They require credit and background checks. Plus, there are consequences if you can’t pay the money back. But structured settlement funding is different.
There is no need to provide personal information like you would for loans. You won’t have to worry about your credit being affected. Plus, there is no fee to apply.
Funding simply provides your settlement money sooner.
The Structured Settlement Funding Process
Getting a lump sum of your settlement is easy with Silver Dollar Financial. We use a simple three-step process for you to get started:
- Apply for your funding: We’ll get some basic information from you. Click Apply online to see our application form. We’ll ask for your contact information, lawyer’s information, and how much you need.
- We review your application: Our team will check out your application and see if you qualify. If you qualify, we’ll let you know—often in as little as 24 hours.
- You get paid: After approval, we’ll send you the money you need. Silver Dollar Financial provides up to $100,000 from your settlement amount. The money is yours to use as you need it.
Get started today for free. Click Apply Now or call Silver Dollar Financial at (844) 871-0628 today. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year for our clients.
Structured Settlements vs. Lump Sum Settlements
Most injury claims or lawsuits result in a settlement. The at-fault party pays money to the injured party as compensation. Most settlements come as a lump sum, but sometimes as a structured settlement.
A settlement should cover personal injury damages like:
- Medical bills
- Prescription medications
- Future medical care
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
Victims can also use their settlements to pay for everyday living expenses. An injury accident can leave you with late payments that add up over time. Personal injury compensation should help “make you whole” after an injury you didn’t cause.
With structured settlements, the full compensation is paid to the victim over time. These payments come through what’s known as an annuity. An annuity is a contract between the injured party and the insurance company. The insurer sends payments over a certain period, starting now or at a future time.
Many injury victims find they need more of their settlement upfront. It can feel restricting if you have to wait for each payment to trickle in. Thankfully, structured settlement funding can provide access to more of the settlement immediately.
How to Get Started with Structured Settlement Funding in Sandy Springs
If you’re looking for a cash payment for your structured settlement, Silver Dollar Financial can help. We’ve worked with countless clients to get them the money they need and deserve. We can often get you an approval in as little as 24 hours.
Our team is passionate about helping personal injury victims pay for their costs after the accident. If your structured settlement is no longer working for you, we can help you access your money sooner.
We use a three-step process for our funding application. You can apply today for free and hear back in as little as 24 hours:
- Click Apply Online or call us at (844) 871-0628 to start your application. It only takes a few minutes and does not require your credit score or employment history.
- Our team will look over your application after we receive it. We’ll let you know if we need any other information. If not, we’ll let you know if you qualify for funding.
- If you qualify, we’ll send the money directly to you. You can use the money as you need it. Once we send it over, it’s yours.
Life can change in an instant, and structured settlements are not always feasible long-term. If you need upfront cash for your structured payments, apply today with Silver Dollar Financial. We are here for our customers in their times of need.