Mustang Funding was founded in 2018 and has quickly established itself as a reliable pre-settlement legal funding provider in the USA. To date, Mustang has provided funding to over 1500 cases and counting. Mustang features an easy application process and no win, no fee structure that ensures clients won’t have to repay the loan if their claims fail to settle.
If you are looking for a legal funding company, it is always advisable to go for a company that addresses all your unique pain points cost-effectively and in a transparent manner. But is Mustang that company for you? Well, let’s look at what web reviews say about this company.
The Types of Litigation Financing Mustang Funding Offers
Mustang Funding focuses their pre-settlement funding on the plaintiff likely to win large settlement amounts from the lawsuits. This financing helps plaintiffs meet their day-to-day living expenses, including medical bills, rent, and other costs. The financing contract has a simple structure:
- Mustang Funding offers a certain percentage of the estimated value of a plaintiff’s settlement upfront.
- The plaintiff can spend this money to meet their daily needs.
- Once the settlement is agreed upon, the defendant or their insurance providers write a settlement check to the plaintiff.
- The plaintiff’s lawyer then uses a portion of the settlement amount to pay back the advanced amount and interest to Mustang.
The Pros of Mustang Funding
Mustang Funding has undeniably provided exceptional services over the years, and this has enabled them to disburse a remarkable $50 million in legal financing since it was founded three years ago. Let’s take a look at the things that make them more attractive to many clients.
Mustang Funding offers non-recourse legal funding for a range of settlement cases. This means that a client won’t have to pay them back if they lose their cases. Non-recourse financing offers a clear advantage over other funding options such as personal loan, credit card, and second mortgages, which make it mandatory for repayments regardless of the outcome of your case.
Mustang Funding scores big with a wider range of financial services. Unlike most legal funding companies that restrict their financing to individuals, Mustang offers non-recourse cash advances to commercial entities in addition to legal financing for individual plaintiffs, including:
- Commercial funding: Mustang offers pre-settlement funding to corporations that could be waiting for substantial settlements from their active litigation claims. This lawsuit advance can be used to reduce litigation-specific risk while helping fund working or expansion capital.
- Law firm funding: Mustang also provides law firm funding to address any shortfalls that a lawyer could incur when covering case costs. Lawsuits can be expensive, and a well-capitalized lawyer pursuing a litigation claim can leverage valuable tools and resources, such as subject matter experts to win their client’s case and realize a more significant settlement.
High Level of Compliance
Mustang Funding abides by the best industry practices in their operations. Notably, the American legal funding industry provides several trade groups that companies can join to show their commitment to ethical standards and best practices. Mustang is a member of both the American Legal Finance Association (ALFA) and the Alliance for Responsible Consumer Legal Funding (ARC).
The Cons of Mustang Funding
Although Mustang Funding has several advantages over their competition, it also has several disadvantages. These include:
Scanty Information on Their Website
Mustang Funding’s online presence is unremarkable, to say the least. There is little beneficial information about the company and its product offering on their website.
For example, a prospective client cannot find critical details, such as the types of legal cases they finance and the charged interest rate. They also don’t provide any information on the minimum and maximum amount of financing and other details.
Lack of Funding Timeline
Unlike other pre-settlement loan companies that process applications in 24 to 48 hours, Mustang Funding doesn’t provide any approval time for funding. Potential customers could conclude this shortcoming as a lack of transparency.
Few Web Reviews
While some other legal funding companies have several reviews from online sites such as Trustpilot and Yelp, Google Reviews, and BBB, Mustang Funding doesn’t have any. It can be more challenging for clients to know the quality of services they offer without reading reviews from past customers.
Limited Social Media Presence
Mustang Funding has limited social media profiles. Apart from a scanty LinkedIn page, it has no Twitter or Facebook page available. This can make it more challenging for possible clients to engage with the company and get their queries and concerns addressed.
What Sets Silver Dollar Financial Apart?
Unlike Mustang Funding, Silver Dollar Financial offers all customers a transparent financing application and approval process. We provide adequate information about our products on our website to help clients make informed decisions. We are also clear and upfront about our policies and feature several web reviews from leading sites like Yelp, BBB, Trust Pilot, and Google ratings.
Additionally, we have a robust and engaging online presence on all major social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, and more. These platforms help us connect with our customers and address their questions and issues quickly and effectively. At Silver Dollar, we offer all the services and products that Mustang offers and more.
Some of the specific benefits that Silver Dollar Financial provides that you won’t find with Mustang Funding include:
- Fast approval and 24/7 availability: You can contact us via phone call, email, online or live chats 24/7 to kick start the application process. After review, our team works quickly to get your pre-settlement loan in your account within 24 hours.
- No limit to funding: Silver Dollar Financial understands every case is unique and the much you get in legal financing depends on the specifics of your case. You can get up to $100,000 from Silver Dollar Financial with an option for refinancing.
- No risks: Silver Dollar Financial only gets paid back if you win your case. If you end up losing, you don’t have to pay us back!
- Diverse cases: We offer pre-settlement funding for various legal cases, including auto accidents, workers’ compensation, slip and fall, and more.
- No credit check: Bad credit won’t affect your chances of getting a lawsuit loan from Silver Dollar Financial. We also don’t require a job or monthly payments.
Contact Silver Dollar Financial Today for Help Getting a Lawsuit Loan Right Away
If you or a loved one need affordable and quick pre-settlement loans, contact Silver Dollar Financial today. We provide adequate advances to take care of living costs such as rent, school fees, or medical bills as you wait for your case to settle. Contact us today to learn more.