Your expenses following a Georgia train accident keep adding up, but your income is reduced while you are recovering from your injuries. Cash is what you need to make sure your family is not suffering financially while you are waiting for your train accident lawsuit to settle. Apply today for free and take home one of Silver Dollar’s lawsuit loans in no time at all.
What Is a FELA Train Accident Lawsuit Loan?
Train accident lawsuit loans are loans that are designed to help victims stay ahead financially despite not having their regular income. The loan funds are an advance on your settlement which you and your attorney are working towards.
Lawsuit loans provide you with peace of mind and can help you avoid being pressured by the insurance company to accept a low settlement offer. The insurance company would love for you to settle quickly because they can pay out less. A train accident lawsuit loan from Silver Dollar Financial can prevent that costly error.
How do I Know if I Qualify for a Train Accident Lawsuit Loan?
If you have a pending lawsuit because you were injured in an accident on the job, you will likely qualify for a train accident lawsuit loan. Victims of Georgia train accidents can spend months negotiating with insurance companies because the insurance company has no interest in offering a fair settlement.
Because you have ongoing expenses, and you are not getting the income you had before the accident, your family is struggling financially. Therefore, more victims and their lawyers are looking for ways to leverage their potential settlement. Silver Dollar Financial can provide you the help you need to get cash fast.
What Are the Specific Qualifications for a FELA Train Accident Lawsuit Loan?
The qualification process is a lot easier than you think. To qualify for an accident loan from Silver Dollar Financial you must meet these qualifications:
- You must be 18 or older.
- You must be working with an accident injury attorney.
- You must be able to document that your injuries were caused by a train accident.
- You must show the responsible party (or parties) have been identified.
Yes, it really is that easy to qualify for a train accident lawsuit loan.
If My Credit is Not So Great, Can I Still Qualify for a Train Accident Lawsuit Loan?
Your credit score has nothing to do with your eligibility. When you apply for a lawsuit loan with Silver Dollar Financial, we use your settlement as collateral for your loan. You do not have to worry about a perfect credit score, providing collateral, or long, drawn-out application and approval processes.
What Happens If My Case does Not Result in a Settlement in My Favor?
We believe personal injury lawyers take on cases they know they can win. That is why they take cases like yours on a contingency fee basis. Our loans are only payable when your case settles. If your case ends without a settlement, you do not repay your loan from Silver Dollar Financial. It is that easy.
Why Should I Use a FELA Lawsuit Loan Versus a Personal Loan?
There are some easy answers to that which may surprise you. Here are a few of the reasons why a lawsuit loan is better than a personal loan:
- Approval time – the approval time is much less. Silver Dollar Financial can get cash into your bank account much faster.
- Less documentation – to get a personal loan you will need pay stubs, tax returns, and a host of other documents. A lawsuit loan only requires specific information about your lawsuit which we get from your lawyer.
- Credit checks – we do not need a credit check because we are using your settlement as collateral.
- Repayment – when you finally get a personal loan approved and funded, your repayments have to start immediately. With a lawsuit loan, repayment is not required until and unless your case is settled.
There is a clear difference between lawsuit loans and personal loans. That is why more FELA train accident victims and their attorneys turn to us for financial relief.
How do I Apply for a FELA Train Accident Loan?
The application process is easier than you think. On the Silver Dollar Financial website, you will be able to apply now. The information you must provide in your application includes:
- Your name and contact information
- The name and contact information for your attorney
- The details of your case
- The date of your accident
It is that easy. Once you fill out the information, we will contact your attorney and discuss your case with them. We will get back to you quickly and when we approve your loan, you could have your cash in as little as 24 hours.
How to Repay a FELA Train Accident Lawsuit Loan
You are probably curious as to how your loan is repaid. Here is what you need to know:
- When your case settles, you pay your loan back all at once from the settlement
- If your case does not settle, you do not owe us any money
- There are no up-front fees for a FELA train accident lawsuit loan
Once your loan is approved, you will be informed about all loan fees, as well as interest. Therefore, you will know before you accept the terms of the loan exactly how much money you will owe at the time of settlement.
Get Started on Your FELA Train Accident Loan Application Today
When you are ready, contact Silver Dollar Financial and let us help you get the cash you need to protect your family financially while you are recovering from your injuries and waiting for your FELA train accident lawsuit to settle. We are here to help.
Your inquiry does not obligate you to accept any loan offer. We are the BEST option when you need fast cash while waiting for your settlement.