A sexual harassment lawsuit is stressful, unpleasant, and dispiriting. After becoming a victim of sexual harassment, you need to go through the rounds of proving it. It can take months or even years to receive compensation. That’s where sexual harassment lawsuit loans come in.
While you are waiting for a sexual harassment settlement, you may need to cover medical expenses and pay a variety of regular bills. A loan can help you get your life back on track without worrying about the financial aspect of recovery.
At Silver Dollar Financial, we help sexual harassment victims receive financial support while they are waiting for the settlement. Fill out an online form and get cash within 24 hours.
What Is a Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Loan?
A sexual harassment lawsuit loan is a cash advance you receive from the lender based on the strength of your case. When the settlement check comes in, you pay the amount back. If you don’t win the case, you don’t have to repay the loan.
And since each case is unique, it’s hard to predict how long it will take to reach a settlement. Some victims receive compensation within a couple of months while others wait for years. During this time, these people have to deal with the financial consequences of sexual harassment:
- Legal expenses – covering attorney fees and other expenses related to filing a lawsuit.
- Medical bills – paying for treatment that may be necessary after a sexual assault.
- Lost income – lost wages due to inability to work or find a new job after sexual assault.
- Counseling bills – paying for therapy that may be necessary for recovery.
All the above expenses are likely to be covered by the settlement. However, they usually need to be paid long before the settlement check comes in. By taking out a sexual harassment settlement loan, you can pay the bills and improve your quality of life.
What is the Difference Between a Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Loan and a Personal Loan?
A sexual harassment lawsuit loan is based on the assumed settlement amount while a personal loan is given based on your credit history, income, and many other factors. While you are waiting for a sexual harassment settlement, bills tend to pile up. A personal loan may seem like a good option, especially when you need cash fast.
However, when compared to a sexual harassment pre-settlement loan, it has numerous downsides:
- Monthly payments – you must pay the personal loan back in monthly installments. With a lawsuit loan, you don’t have to worry about paying until you get the settlement.
- Full repayment – you must repay the personal loan in full regardless of how your case goes. With a lawsuit loan, you don’t have to make any payments if you lose the case.
- Complex approval requirements – to get approved for a personal loan at a reasonable rate, you need to have a satisfactory credit score. All you need to do is file a claim and hire a lawyer.
- Long approval – depending on the lender, it can take several days or, sometimes, weeks to get approved for a personal loan. At Silver Dollar Financial, we approve sexual harassment lawsuit loans within 24 hours.
Overall, a lawsuit loan can be a safer and less stressful choice for sexual harassment victims.
Why Should You Apply for a Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Loan?
Many sexual harassment victims feel desperate. They have to deal with the physical and emotional consequences of a sexual assault while proving their case and struggling to pay the bills. There are two main reasons why victims tend to apply for lawsuit loans:
Lawyers, insurance companies, and employers take advantage of the situation. They delay negotiations on purpose in order for the desperation to escalate. An exhausted victim is more likely to settle for a lower amount.
A sexual harassment lawsuit loan can help you strengthen your position at the negotiations table because time stops being the issue. With money in your hands, you can pay the bills and wait for the case to play out.
Peace of Mind
The main reason to apply for a sexual harassment lawsuit loan is peace of mind. When you don’t need to worry about financial issues, you can get your life back on track. A loan can help you stay afloat while looking for a new job, getting counseling, or receiving medical treatment.
How do You Know if You Qualify for a Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Pre-Settlement Loan?
Qualifying for a sexual harassment lawsuit loan is easy. At Silver Dollar Financial, we understand the importance of gaining quick access to cash. You don’t have to provide any information about your credit score or salary. All you need to do is:
- Hire a lawyer and provide their contact details.
- Provide a copy of the complaint or a filed lawsuit.
- Fill out an application.
Our team will determine the potential of your case and make a decision about a loan within 24 hours. You can apply for any amount under $100,000.
How Can You Spend the Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Loan Funds?
Any way you prefer. Once we give you the cash, it’s yours to spend. You can use this money to pay regular bills, get medical assistance, pay off the mortgage, buy a car, or for anything else that you may need at the moment.
Get the Money You Need from Silver Dollar Financial Within 24 Hours
If you are a victim of sexual harassment, you may face a variety of unplanned expenses. Don’t agree to a lower settlement amount just because you are pressed for cash.
At Silver Dollar Financial, we give sexual harassment victims an opportunity to improve their quality of life while waiting for the settlement check. For more details, please contact us at any convenient time.