If you were prescribed the blood pressure medication Valsartan and were diagnosed with cancer, you’re likely aware that the cases have been consolidated into multidistrict litigation (MDL). While MDLs provide a number of cost-sharing benefits for all sides of the legal equation, you’re probably also likely aware that it could be a while before these lawsuits settle. A Valsartan lawsuit loan from Silver Dollar Financial can provide funding while you wait for your settlement.
What Is a Valsartan Lawsuit Loan?
A Valsartan lawsuit loan from Silver Dollar Financial is not a traditional type of loan. Instead, it is a form of pre-settlement funding in which you essentially borrow from yourself, in the form of the settlement you will receive. The benefits of pre-settlement funding over traditional loans include:
The Ability to Obtain Funding Without a Credit Check or a Lengthy Application Process
With just a small bit of information from you that is verified by your attorney, you can have a decision on your Valsartan lawsuit pre-settlement funding within 24 hours. Unlike traditional loans, we do not require you to prove your income or work history and we do not base our decisions on your credit score. Because funding decisions are made based on the likelihood of you obtaining a settlement, information about your job and your credit do not matter.
If Your Settlement Falls Through, You Are Not Responsible for Paying off the Money That Was Borrowed
Pre-settlement funding is considered by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to be a non-recourse loan. What this means is that if your case settles, you pay the funds that have been advanced to you for your Valsartan lawsuit loan from Silver Dollar Financial in accordance with the terms of our agreement with you. However, if the settlement falls through for any reason and you do not get compensation for your injuries, you are not required to pay the loan back.
Options Available for Structured Settlements
Not all lawsuit settlements feature a lump-sum payment. We have the ability to work with the provisions of your settlement to provide a lump sum payment when needed, as an advance of the incremental payments that were
What Happens if You Need More Money After Receiving a Pre-Settlement Loan?
Silver Dollar Financial offers pre-settlement funding of up to $100,000 per application. However, if you find that the money you received from your Valsartan lawsuit loan was not enough to meet your needs and you are continuing to wait for your settlement, you can simply restart the application process to request additional funds.
How Do You Qualify for a Valsartan Lawsuit Loan?
In order to qualify for a Valsartan lawsuit loan, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your case is mature, meaning the claim has already been filed and settlement negotiations are taking place.
- You are working with an attorney who is using a contingency-fee billing method, meaning they will not get paid for their services until there is a positive outcome in your case.
- Your case has strong merits and a settlement will be the likely outcome.
What Can the Money Be Used For?
Another benefit of obtaining a Valsartan lawsuit loan from Silver Dollar Financial is that we do not require you to report to us about what you use the funds for, and there are no restrictions of the use of funds, except that they cannot be provided to fund your lawsuit. Because your attorney works on a contingent-fee basis, you should not expect to be put in the situation of having to use your funds for that purpose.
Some of the expenses that pre-settlement funding can be used to pay for include:
- Living expenses, such as your rent, mortgage, and utilities.
- Other financial obligations you have, such as child support or a vehicle loan.
- The cost of going back to school or obtaining professional training.
- Travel to visit family or vacation.
How Do I Apply for Pre-Settlement Funding From Silver Dollar Financial?
Applying for a Valsartan lawsuit loan is simple, and involves the following steps:
- Apply for your loan online, providing a few important details, such as your contact information, the law firm or attorney that is representing you, and how much money you wish to borrow against your settlement.
- Our financial experts review your claim, and verify the data you have submitted, rendering a decision on your pre-settlement funding generally within 24 hours.
- Once you have obtained approval for your loan, you can expect the money to be deposited into your bank account as soon as possible.
How Silver Dollar Financial Works With Your Attorney to Help You
Silver Dollar Financial is pleased to partner with your attorney to ensure that your needs are met both now and in the future. Because of this, we have made it easy for attorneys to assist their clients in obtaining pre-settlement funding by conducting the loan review process entirely online. Attorneys have the ability to verify their clients’ claims and submit additional documentation as necessary quickly and easily.
Some of the benefits attorneys report about helping their clients obtain pre-settlement funding through Silver Dollar Financial are:
- The ability to obtain funds with no application fees, which allows their clients to access the money they need now, regardless of their current financial circumstances
- The advantage during the settlement process of having a client who is patient rather than one who is desperate for money, allowing the attorney the time they need to negotiate as fair a settlement as possible
Trust Silver Dollar Financial for Your Valsartan Lawsuit Loan
Defendants in MDLs such as the makers of Valsartan, bank on the notion that if they draw out the settlement process for long enough, the claimant will eventually get desperate enough for the money that they will accept less than they deserve. Don’t give them that advantage. With a lawsuit loan from Silver Dollar Financial, you have the ability to wait for the maximum amount of compensation available. Apply today.