After being seriously injured in a car accident, your entire life could be affected. Not only are you stuck dealing with the physical implications of your injuries and the emotional trauma of what you have been through, but you are also stuck dealing with tremendous financial losses. Thankfully, when you take legal action against the person or party responsible for causing your injuries, you may be able to access the compensation you need to get through these tough times.
However, the car accident claims process can often be more drawn out than you might have thought. You may need to consider alternative options while waiting for your settlement to come in. Silver Dollar Financial is here to help you rebuild your life, starting with an Alpharetta car accident loan.
Compensation After a Car Accident
After you have been involved in a car accident, you have the right to be repaid for each and every boss. Your car accident lawyer will be responsible for accounting for your damages to get the most out of your claim. Generally, you can recover compensation by filing a claim with the liable party’s insurance company or bringing your case to court.
When you file a claim with the insurance company, the defendant’s insurance coverage will be responsible for covering specific types and amounts of losses. For example, the defendant’s bodily injury liability coverage is expected to cover the costs of your medical care. However, if the defendant only purchased $20,000 in bodily injury liability coverage and your medical expenses amounted to over $100,000, the insurance company is only obligated to cover $20,000.
For this reason, many car accident victims find it necessary to file a civil lawsuit against the liable party. That way, there are no limitations placed on the amount of compensation you can recover for your losses. Your attorney will be able to negotiate with the insurance company to obtain a fair and reasonable settlement and advocate for total compensation at trial.
Click to contact the Silver Dollar Financial Team today or Call +1(844)871-0628
Georgia Laws Impacting the Outcome of Your Car Accident Claim
There are multiple laws in the state of Georgia that could have an impact on the outcome of your car accident claim. These include:
- Georgia follows modified comparative negligence laws, which means sharing fault for your injuries could limit or reduce the amount of money you are awarded. If you are more than 50% responsible for your injuries, you will be barred from recovering compensation for your damages, and your personal injury settlement will be reduced in proportion to your percentage of the blame.
- Georgia is a fault state for car accident purposes, so you will file a claim with the liable party’s auto insurance provider instead of filing a claim with your own. However, if you purchase personal injury protection (PIP) coverage or other no-fault coverage, you may be able to file a claim with your own insurer if you do not mind the risk of filing a claim with your own insurance company.
- The statute of limitations for car accident lawsuits in the state of Georgia is only two years, according to Georgia law. If your lawsuit is not filed before this deadline, you will no longer have the right to have your case heard in the Georgia civil courts.
When to Call Silver Dollar Financial for Help
When you have an attorney working on your case, you may be wondering why you might need help from a lawsuit loan company. However, when you are waiting for your lawyer to work through the terms of your car accident insurance and civil claims, you may continue to have trouble supporting yourself and your family.
Many car accident victims find their entire lives turned upside down when they are no longer able to earn a living, lose income due to having to take time off of work, or are dealing with reduced earning potential.
Silver Dollar Financial offers car accident lawsuit loans to victims across Alpharetta. Here, you may be able to access a cash advance on your car accident loan funding. Also commonly known as pre-settlement funding, you can request a lawsuit loan and pay it back when your car accident settlement comes in. This way, you can cover a variety of expenses, such as:
- Hospital bills
- Ambulance bells
- Costs of physical or occupational therapy
- Co-pays and transportation costs
- Utility bills and Internet
- Credit card debt
- Groceries and other daily household expenses
- Car payments
- Rent or mortgage payments
- Insurance premiums
Car Accident Loan Eligibility in Alpharetta
You may be wondering whether you are eligible for Alpharetta car accident loans. To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be represented by a car accident attorney or another personal injury lawyer.
- Your lawyer must anticipate a car accident settlement in your case.
Our loan specialists will review your application to determine whether you meet the eligibility requirements. You do not need to have a good credit score, and you do not need to have a source of income to qualify. As long as your lawyer anticipates a payout in your case, we may be able to authorize as much as 20% of your anticipated car accident settlement in pre-settlement funding.
Apply Now for Pre-Settlement Funding
Contact Silver Dollar Financial for Car Accident Legal Funding Today
After everything you have been through, there is no reason why you should have to continue to struggle financially while waiting for your car accident settlement to come in.
When you reach out to our Silver Dollar Financial loan specialists, you can get the Alpharetta car accident loans you need to get caught up on your expenses and start over. Find out how much we could authorize in pre-settlement funding today when you fill out a loan application now or call us with questions or concerns.