When a personal injury accident causes you harm, limits your ability to work, and creates significant debt, you need financial relief. Pennsylvania pre-settlement funding can prove to be one of the best financial tools available to you. At Silver Dollar Financial, we welcome you to apply for the types of funding that help you get access to your settlement claim sooner.
Here Is How Pre-Settlement Funding Works in Pennsylvania
You suffered a personal injury, filed a claim with an attorney for compensation owed to you, and you are waiting for the insurance company or court to pay you. Yet, you may need money now, and yet your settlement is not likely to pay out for months to come, sometimes longer. This is when pre-settlement funding in Pennsylvania can help you.
You can apply for your loan through us online, or you can reach out to one of our team members for answers to any of the questions you have. We can approve your loan and fund your pre-settlement funding within a day or so, meaning you can get access to the money owed to you far sooner. You can then use that money for anything you need – it is your money, just early access to it.
When your claim is finally settled and you receive the financial payout you are owed, you then repay the pre-settlement funding in full, equaling the amount you borrowed along with a small, competitive interest rate. If you do not win your case and receive a payout, you do not have to pay off your pre-settlement funding. You do not have to pay anything at all.
Click to contact the Silver Dollar Financial Team today or Call +1(844)871-0628
Applying for a PA Pre-Settlement Fund Is Easy to Do
Pre-settlement funding in Pennsylvania is accessible to anyone who needs it and meets the qualifications, but it is far easier to obtain than any type of personal loan you may have applied for in the past. With fewer risks to you and less overall cost than most personal loans, these funding opportunities tend to be ideal for those who need money now. There are several big benefits to choosing our loans at Silver Dollar Financial to meet your goals:
- You can apply online for these loans without paying any fee to do so.
- There is no credit check run on you, and you do not have to have a specific credit score to qualify.
- You do not have to be working, have proof of employment, or proof of income.
- There is no risk to you for applying – if you decide it is not right for you, that is no problem.
- You do not have to submit any financial documents to us or have any type of assets to use as collateral.
Once you find out how much you can borrow through a pre-settlement loan in PA, and we confirm with you the cost of borrowing the funds, you will be able to get the funds sent to you fast. Often, this can be done in 24 hours – meaning you do not have to wait months or even years for your settlement to come in. You can get the money you need now from Silver Dollar Financial.
Why Consider Using Pre-Settlement Funding in Pennsylvania?
If you do not need to access your settlement early, we do not encourage you to pay even a small amount of money in interest for pre-settlement funding. Yet, for many people, the fact is that you may be waiting months and years to receive the payout from your financial settlement, and that makes living everyday life difficult. Pre-settlement funding aims to be a way for you to continue to meet your financial objections while you wait for those who owe you to pay you money.
- Use the money for any needs you have. You do not have to tell us what you plan to use the money for or keep track of how it is spent because it is your money.
- Get the care you need. If you are hoping to pay for medical care for treatments that help you heal, you should not have to wait for a settlement to come through to do so.
- Keep up on your day-to-day costs. If you are the income earner in your home, pre-settlement funding helps you to continue to meet your financial obligations even while you may be unable to work.
- Focus on your recovery instead. The relief that can take place when you no longer need to worry about finances is incredible and life-changing – and it means you can focus on your full recovery instead.
- Cover the costs or purchases you need to make. You may have a wide range of other financial needs to be met that you cannot pay for right now without pre-settlement funding.
There is no risk to you in borrowing from your settlement except for the minimal interest charged to you (we will tell you what that is based on the loan terms and conditions). If you do not win your case, you do not have to pay back these funds, and that in itself can be financial relief. There is no obligation to find out how much you can borrow through pre-settlement funding in PA right now.
How Much Can You Borrow Through Pre-Settlement Funding?
Typically, you can borrow about 20% or less of the settlement you are likely to receive, but this is cash-in-hand. At Silver Dollar Financial, we offer loans that range from $1,000 up to $100,000, depending on the expected settlement amount that will be paid to you later. You do not have to borrow that much if you do not need or want to do so.
Can Getting Funding as Early as Tomorrow Help You?
Our Pennsylvania pre-settlement funding offer is one of the best ways to get the money you need now without having to wait for your settlement to come in. Apply with Silver Dollar Financial right now only, or reach out to our team for more information. Learn how we can help you to get the money you need fast.