In the aftermath of your commercial truck accident, figuring out how you are going to make ends meet can be one of the most difficult challenges to face. In addition to the physical trauma and psychological distress you have endured, your life can be turned upside down by the financial implications of your injuries.
Fortunately, our Pennsylvania truck accident loans are a great opportunity to get your expenses covered and begin moving forward with your life. Contact our Silver Dollar Financial today to learn more about how you can apply, what your truck accident settlement loans could be worth, and how you can spend your pre-settlement funds.
Truck Accident Loans in Pennsylvania Can Keep You Afloat
You may have serious concerns that taking out a Pennsylvania truck accident lawsuit loan could be devastating for you and your family financially. However, after being involved in a commercial truck accident, your entire life has already been upended.
You may already be dealing with severe emotional and physical injuries that will only be made much worse by the stress you are experiencing due to your devastating financial state. Here are some of the different types of damages you may be able to recover through your truck accident settlement:
First and foremost, getting your medical expenses covered should be a top priority. Even seemingly minor truck accident injuries can result in devastatingly high medical bills. It is not unheard of for even traditionally minor injuries such as whiplash, broken bones, or back injuries to cause tens of thousands of dollars in medical expenses.
Some of the various medical bills the liable party should be covering include:
- Hospital bills
- Medical equipment costs, including the cost of wheelchairs, medical devices, and prosthetic limbs
- Prescription medication fees
- Transportation to and from your healthcare providers
- Co-pays you are required to cover
- Necessary home accommodations
- Costs of medical care in the future
When a medical debt goes to collections, it could have a devastating impact on you financially. It can cause your credit score and report to plummet. Unpaid medical expenses could put your family in further financial distress. Your lawyer will be responsible for getting the liable party to cover these costs.
In the meantime, however, your bills will pile up while you cannot work. Silver Dollar Financial loan specialists can help you obtain truck accident legal funding so you can cover these expenses now.
Household Expenses and Lost Income
Your truck accident injuries may be severe enough that you can no longer continue working. Whether your job loss is temporary or permanent, your regular household expenses will still need to be paid. The liable party may not be required to compensate you for these costs, but they can be ordered to repay you for your loss of income.
While you wait for your case to be resolved through insurance claims and a court battle, you may have another option. Truck accident settlement loans can allow you to obtain a portion of your settlement funds ahead of time. This way, you can pay your rent or mortgage, continue making vehicle payments, stay up-to-date on your insurance premiums, and cover other regular expenses.
Personal Injury Laws in PA Affect Your Truck Accident Settlement
There are multiple personal injury laws in the state of Pennsylvania that could have an impact on the outcome of your truck accident case. Some of the more notable ones you should be aware of include:
- The statute of limitations: You will only have a maximum of two years from the date of the accident to file your lawsuit against the liable party. If your claim is not filed before the statute of limitations passes, you lose your right to have your case heard at trial.
- Living in a no-fault state: Pennsylvania is one of just a handful of states that follow no-fault insurance laws. When you were involved in a truck accident or any other type of motor vehicle crash, you start off by filing a claim with your own insurer.
- Comparative fault: Pennsylvania follows modified comparative negligence laws with a 51% threshold. As long as your portion of fault does not exceed 51%, you can still see compensation, but your settlement will be reduced in correlation with your percentage of the blame.
Pennsylvania Truck Accident Loan Eligibility
Are you ready to apply for truck accident legal funding in Pennsylvania? Here is everything you need to know:
- You need to have a truck accident lawyer working on your case.
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply and be approved for a truck accident legal funding.
- Your lawyer must anticipate a truck accident settlement or payout.
What Does Not:
- We do not care about your credit score.
- We do not care about credit references.
- We do not charge compound interest.
- We do not require a source of income.
You Pay Back Your Loan When Your Truck Accident Settlement Comes in
You are only required to pay back your truck accident settlement loan when your funds come in. Your truck accident payout will be sent to your lawyer, who will then repay your advanced truck accident loan.
From there, they will write you a check for the remaining balance of your settlement funds. If your lawyer loses your case, you are not expected to pay back your truck accident settlement funding.
Contact Silver Dollar Financial for Pre-Settlement Legal Funding Today
After everything you have been through, getting truck accident legal funding can seem like a solution that is too good to be true. However, as long as you meet our eligibility requirements, you are simply one application away from accessing a portion of your truck accident settlement funds in a matter of hours.
If you have questions and concerns about how our Pennsylvania truck accident settlement loans work or are unsure of where to turn for help, reach out to our dedicated loan specialists at Silver Dollar Financial. We are waiting to discuss the specific details of your case and your financial needs today. You can reach us through our application when you apply now, by phone, or through our quick contact form when you are ready to get started on your truck accident loan application.