When you have suffered devastating injuries in a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may have the right to pursue legal action against the liable party. In doing so, you could be awarded compensation for every way your injuries have affected your life.
However, many people are surprised to learn that the car accident claims process can be time-consuming, and it could be a significant amount of time before your car accident settlement is paid out.
What are you going to do in the meantime? Our Silver Dollar Financial Stoncrest car accident loan could be the answer you have been looking for. You could find financial relief as soon as today. Contact our office or fill out our application to learn more about how much you could be authorized in pre-settlement car accident funding.
How Car Accident Settlements Are Paid
There are multiple ways in which she may be able to recover compensation following a car accident in Stonecrest. Generally, this includes:
- Filing a claim with your own insurance company – You might file a claim with your own insurance company after a car accident if you made the decision to opt into personal injury protection (PIP) coverage. However, be aware when you file a claim with your own insurance company, it is likely that they will increase the amount of your auto insurance premiums when it is time for your insurance policy to renew.
- Filing a claim with the liable party’s insurance company – Georgia is a fault state for auto insurance and accident purposes. However, when you do this, the amount of compensation you can be awarded, and the types of damages covered, will be limited to the respective types and amounts purchased by the defendant.
- Filing a civil lawsuit against the person responsible for causing your car accident – When the defendant does not have insurance coverage, or the defendant’s insurance coverage does not adequately cover your damages, you may have the opportunity to file a civil lawsuit against them. This party can be compelled to compensate you for every single way you have been affected by your car accident and resulting injuries.
Click to contact the Silver Dollar Financial Team today or Call +1(844)871-0628
Recoverable Damages and the Value of Your Car Accident Claim
You may be wondering how much your car accident claim is worth. To accurately calculate the value of your car accident damages, your attorney will need to go over in detail how your life has been impacted by the car accident and the injuries you and dirt as well.
To do this, they will likely separate your losses into economic and non-economic damages categories. Economic damages are also commonly referred to as special damages. They encompass your financial losses and often include:
- Costs of vehicle repairs
- Loss of income
- Diminished earning potential
- Future medical expenses
- Ambulance bills
- Hospital fees
- Prescription medication costs and co-pays
- Other medical expenses
- Costs of replacing your vehicle if it has been totaled
- Loss of household services, including childcare fees and household maintenance expenses
- Costs of increases to your insurance policies
Non-economic damages are also commonly referred to as general damages. They describe how you have been affected emotionally and how your life has been impacted by the car accident and your injuries. Examples of non-economic damages awarded in car accident claims in Stonecrest include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma and stress
- Diminished quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Indignity, shame, and humiliation
- Skin scarring
- Disfigurement and dismemberment
- Reputational damages and inconvenience
It is also possible punitive damages could be awarded in your case. However, remember that punitive damages are not a type of loss you are entitled to recover as part of your car accident claim. The jury may award them when they find the liable party’s actions egregious, reprehensible, or grossly negligent.
How Long Will It Take to Obtain Your Car Accident Payout?
Obtaining your car accident payout from the insurance company or the liable party can be more drawn out than you might have thought. Unfortunately, it could be months or longer before your car accident case is resolved.
The sooner you can negotiate a settlement with the insurance company, the sooner you will receive your car accident settlement. However, in either case, the liable party may have the opportunity to file an appeal, and even if your case is successful, it could be years before you receive your payout.
How Can a Car Accident Loan in Stonecrest Help?
You might want to consider a Stonecrest car accident loan to help you get through these difficult times. This is not like a traditional loan you would get through a bank.
Instead of proving you have a source of income or good credit, you simply need to have a lawyer and an anticipated car accident settlement payout. Then, you can get an advance on your car accident settlement and cover the expenses you need to cover now. It is your money; we are just helping you access it as soon as possible.
Apply Now for Pre-Settlement Funding
Contact Silver Dollar Financial for a Car Accident Loan in Stonecrest Today
While your attorney builds a powerful case against the liable party to recover compensation for your car accident injuries, you can call Silver Dollar Financial for access to a portion of your settlement fines in advance.
You and your family do not need to tell you to struggle while waiting for justice. Fill out our application now or contact our loan specialist if you have questions regarding the Stonecrest car accident loan claims process or whether you qualify.